Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Heat Curls! Beachy waves without heat damage

Time:  13 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, 10-15 (2x12 fabric strips--I used flannel) hairspray
Skill Level:  medium (only because you have to tie a one-handed knot)

You may have noticed my LOVE of pin curls.



I can't resist myself.  They are the cutest,
 to the classiest, little loop.

And when you take them out, they're luscious.
But sleeping in them (and not having them a wreck in the morning) is not so easy.

So, voila!  Another no-heat hairstyle.  These are simple pin curls held in with fabric strips.  It couldn't be easier.

I hope you like it.
We sure have. 
(And my hair and curling iron keep thanking me.)

Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have to try this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiring a makeup artist to come on location for weddings or special events has become the latest addition to wedding services.

    Bridal Makeup Artist In Ludhiana
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jammu
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Chandigarh
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete