Thursday, April 10, 2014

Elsa's Hairstyle from Frozen

Time:  20 minutes
Supplies:  brush, comb, 2 clear elastics, bobby pins, long sock
Skill level:  medium

I've been getting a lot of emails asking when
 
the "Frozen" hairstyles are coming.
So, drum roll please.................

Here you go!
Elsa's fat and luscious twist.

Even if your hair's thin--try this.
Even if it's not very long--try it.
There's a sock inside making it look deceptively thick.  If you have thin hair--all the better.
Or if you're a "Frozen" fan--try this.
Need I say more?
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. How fun is that? You did a great job! My daughter can't wait for us to try it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one of these hairstyles, but I may need to get Hair Extensions Las Vegas first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That really helped

    ReplyDelete