Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ribbon Braided Shamrock Hairstyle

Time:  17 minutes
Supplies:  4 elastics, ribbon (I used 3 yards)
Skill level:  medium+

This style is for all those of you who ask me, 
"What can I do with my short and fine hair?
 
I can't do any cool styles."

Well...yes you can.
If I pulled this do off on Lanie's shoulder-length, very-fine hair, you can surely do cool things with yours too.

If she had twice the length and three times the thickness, this hairstyle would've looked beautifully rich and full.  But don't count yourself out of this St. Patrick's Day do just because your hair may be fine.  Fine hair can still look beautiful.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Miriam

5 comments:

  1. Really cute! I'll give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW so beautiful hair style . This is what is was searching for . I will try it . Many many thanks to share such as article .
    Thanks
    hair style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good and usable post. Thank's to share your experience with us. I will try to remember these tips. I also provided this service. plz visit my bolg fashion blogger Some favorite things: percentages, biographies, numbers, baking, travel, philosophy, physics, shoes, boys with accents, and lucid dreams. Always stays awake past her bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bun tutorial! One of the easiest bun hairstyles I’ve seen thus far. I always had trouble making a good enough bun, can’t wait to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! hottest hair color

    ReplyDelete