Thursday, February 13, 2014

Beautiful Updo: Full French Twist Hairstyle

Time:  10 minutes
Supplies:  brush, comb, bobby pins, hairspray
Skill level:  medium

So I have a dilemma...

I have wanted to be a cheerleader for my whole life.
But I also run track and love it!!! 
And I'm trying to earn my CNA nursing degree over the summer, and that conflicts with cheer practices. 

Also, cheer try-outs would take a week out of the crucial part of my track season and I may not even make cheerleader. 
If I just didn't do cheer I could run track and get my CNA.
But I still want to cheer, and I have no idea what to do. 

I love, I mean LOVE special-needs kids. And I want to do something related to that with my nursing.
I thought about running for SBO, because I could still do track and get my CNA this summer. But what should I choose?

 So PLEASE...
Tell me your thoughts and ideas, because I need to decide ASAP!
In the meantime, while sitting in my quandary, I filmed this beautiful french twist.
If you need a fancy do for Valentine's Day or that special someone, here it is.
Bella
Click here to see more of our Updo Styles

7 comments:

  1. Awesome outfits. I like this hairstyle.
    Thanks for this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally loved track, so if I were you I would continue doing track and working toward your CNA. Cheerleading looks like fun and all, but it's also pretty dangerous when you start doing the lifts and flips and things.

    Love the hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would stick to CNA. Once high school is over cheerleading doesn't matter.
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerleading won't matter in the long-run. Thanks for the hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely stick to CNA! Don't get me wrong, cheerleading is awesome I've done it. But now that I'm out of high school and in college I really don't count that as a highlight of my life. Keep running track, and get that CNA! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella, I wanted to become a nurse and never did!! I still keep telling myself that I will do it, but now I have 4 kids!! I didn't start my CNA until after college and honestly I think I would have completed it all had I been more ambitious in high school. No offense against cheer leaders, but I personally think you will find more satisfaction with running track and completing your CNA. You can do both of those things after high school and cheer leading would only be during high school. Best of luck deciding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been really impressed by going through this awesome blog. hair coloring

    ReplyDelete