Thursday, February 27, 2014

9 Easy Spring Hairstyles



Every year at this time I start getting spring fever like crazy!
 
I'm sick of snow and cold weather!  

I'm ready for long walks and the kiddos riding bike rides outside, instead of sleds, gloves, and snow skis. 
Yes, I did go snow skiing this year with the kids...I didn't want them to think I was no fun.  
But I didn't love it.

So to break this cold spell, I start putting out spring 
decorations at my house, finding fun crafts that feel like 
spring and moving from a coat to a jacket. 
It's all a mental game with Mother Nature.

Next up, then in our mental game:  pulling out the springy hairstyles.  Even if it's still a bit cold where you are, with your hair in a spring style, you'll feel bright and sunny.  Each one of these styles is fairly easy, so I hope you use them to bring some sunshine into your days.
Miriam

















4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute. I can't wait for spring just like you guys. I'm in Minnesota and its freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair-dos! I'm ready for Spring too. Do you live close to a ski resort?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair styles are cool! I love braids and bun, these are my favorite.
    mobile hairdressers Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! hottest hair color

    ReplyDelete