Friday, January 31, 2014

3 Minute Hairstyles: half updo twist

Time:  3 minutes
Supplies:  brush, comb, bobby pins, elastic, hairspray (optional), curling iron (optional)
Skill level:  easy

I don't know about you guys, but I am in a

constant hurry.
I could (should) do better, but I overbook myself 
all the time trying to pinch in ten last-minute things 
right before I need to get somewhere.

I'm always putting dinner in the crock pot, trying to wash a few loads of laundry, finish the reading I should've done with the kiddos the night before, make breakfast, iron what I can, practice piano with the kids all before I have to get them to school.
Which often boils down to getting 1/3 of that list done and only enough time for a 3 minute hairstyle for Lanie.
Help!
But I don't know if there's a solution to my chaos 
until the kids are up and out.
So I've decided to come up with a ton of great
3 Minute Hairstyles
instead.

For those of you procrastinatingly-challenged 
chaos-ridden readers,
here's another fantastic 3 Minute Hairstyle.
Miriam

4 comments:

  1. Is Lanie wearing the same shirt as Bella is in the middle top picture where her hair is curled? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I guess so. That's funny; we didn't even notice it. That's the perks of being the younger sister and getting the hand-me-down clothes.

      Delete
  2. That is so cute. I am a younger sister too. I love getting hand-me-downs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been really impressed by going through this awesome blog. hair coloring

    ReplyDelete