Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bohemian Twist with a Bow Hairstyle

Time:  12 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, elastic, bobby pins, hairspray (optional)
Skill level:  Medium

So...what can I do to make your holiday season less hectic?


*I could post gift ideas for the kiddos, the office, the neighbors.
*I could post great recipes for cinnamon roles, egg nog, wassail, honey-glazed ham, and pumpkin cake.
*I could organize your guest lists for an upcoming party.
*Or send out your holiday cards.
But they may have my face on them, and the party invites are to my house.  
(Which might be easier for you anyway.)

I guess that leaves me with providing you great hairstyles for those holiday events and busy on-the-fly days this month.
But I can still work on the first two offers.  
I'll keep bringing you fun hairstyles, and on the off days, check back for gift ideas and holiday recipes.  I much prefer online shopping to chasing down every store, so I'll link some of my favorites here.
Happy Holidays
Miriam

2 comments:

  1. I love the bow for the holidays. Thanks, Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you do my Christmas list. Aunt Betsy would love a place at your house this year. ;) Thanks for taking her. She only has ten cats and sleepwalks. Last year she was passed out under the tree covered in dorito crumbs and peanut butter fudge. Yum!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete