Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wet Hairstyles: Rope Braided Bun

Time:  3 minutes
Supplies:  brush, elastic, bobby pins
Skill level:  medium

This hairstyle is a double whopper for procrastinators like me!
Because it's a
3-minute do and a wet hairstyle.

I seem to be in a chronic hurry.  
I always think I can pinch in ten last minute things before 
I have to be somewhere and then I find myself 
with soaking wet hair and no time.

Can you relate?

But my hair takes forever to blow dry and I don't like to blow dry if I can avoid it.  So then, what to do?

I could stop putting in that last load of laundry, taking out the garbages, stopping at the grocery store, getting dinner in the crockpot, scouring the bathroom, then showering and 
getting ready all in an hour.  

But I know me...I won't.
So I'll keep some wet hairstyles in mind for just those times.  
I hope they'll help you too.
Miriam

1 comment:

  1. You guys have the best wet hairstyles. I'm always hurrying to do my daughter's hair for school and you bail me out every time. Thanks~Jen

    ReplyDelete