Thursday, November 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
I can't let this holiday pass without being thankful 
for these two little sweeties who I have the 
great privilege of sharing this blog with.
They are wonderful girls and I'm so grateful they are mine.

I thought you might like seeing a few of their younger pics.
Bella's always had thick, long hair for me to play with.
Lanie's didn't grow past her ears until she was four. 
(But I played anyway.)
They've made coming up with styles a ton of fun!

And we're thankful for all of you who keep coming back and checking on us and our hairstyles.  Thanks for making it worth our while.  We wouldn't have a blog without you.
Happy Thanksgiving
Go spend the day with someone you love.
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable. Thanks for sharing the fun photos. We love the blog. Keep it up.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....so cute! I love your blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You're so cute!!!
    Glenna

    ReplyDelete