Monday, November 4, 2013

Classic Updo with Pin Curls

Time:  10 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, bobby pins, accessories (optional) Here's our link to how we made the embellished bobby pins
Difficulty:  medium

Halloween's over...let the holiday parties begin.

There is always somewhere to go this time of year 
and often it's somewhere fancy.

Whether it's a winter wedding, an office party, or a school formal, this hairstyle will have you looking elegant.  
And with little prep work.  :)
Miriam
Click here to see more of our  Updo styles  or  
P.S.  The giveaway for the Monster headphones has ended.  It's sad, but true.  But GREAT for whoever won!  BlogHer pooled all the entries from the participating blogs and selected 25 winners from a random draw.  They did not tell me who won.  They are contacting the winners themselves through email.  
I hope it's some of you guys.  I love my loyal readers. 

6 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty, Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the giveaway closed? Who won the headphones??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. The giveaway for the Monster headphones has ended. It's sad, but true. But GREAT for whoever won! BlogHer pooled all the entries from the participating blogs and selected 25 winners from a random draw. They did not tell me who won. They are contacting the winners themselves through email.
      I hope it's some of you guys. I love my loyal readers.

      Delete
  3. How will they contact you if you didn't have an email attached?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. They may only take winners who had a google account, but they never stated that in the rules, so I don't know. They've probably already contacted the winners by now.

      Delete
  4. So pretty, makes me wish I had long hair

    ReplyDelete