Saturday, November 30, 2013

3 Minute: Bump with Center Part Hairstyle

Time:  3 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, bobby pins
Skill Level:  easy

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

And I absolutely cannot WAIT! 

I've already set up my tree and my friend's tree. 
I wasn't expecting to set up their tree (seeing as it wasn't even Thanksgiving yet) but we couldn't help ourselves.  
When we were done, her little sister dragged a blanket from her room and plopped down under the tree.  I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "sleeping under the tree."

 I'd never heard of this.  I came home and tried it under our tree with my brother and sister.  It was awesome.
If you're not sleeping under the tree, I recommend you try it.  It's so pretty.  And it's only up for a month, so you'd better enjoy it while you can.  And you can't do it on 
Christmas Eve, so get started now.
Merry Christmas
Bella
Click here to see more of our  3 Minute Hairstyles


6 comments:

  1. It's so pretty and so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella! you are so gorgeous!! wish i looked like you! better yet, wish i could even do hair! i try so hard and try to do your tutorials but i cant do it!! dont know why! wish i could! thanks for the tutorials and awesome stories! love the blog!
    -- Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep trying. You'll get there. Hairstyling can be tricky at first, but then you start to get the hang of it. Good luck.
      Bella

      Delete
  3. Bella, is that a Vintage Pearl necklace? Love this hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage pearl would be cool. It's actually my favorite necklace of all time and I just lost it at the park. It was engraved silver with my brother's name and birthday and had mine and his birthstones on it. He passed away, and it makes me really sad that I lost his sweet necklace. Thanks for noticing.
      Bella

      Delete
  4. LOVE your blog! I would love it if you could do make-up tutorials, Bella's make-up always looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete