Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spider Lace Braid Halloween Hairstyle

Time:  10 minutes
Supplies:  brush/comb, elastic, spiders, bobby pins (or the spiders on clips)
Difficulty:  medium+

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
(Actually, I love all the fall & winter holidays.  But Halloween's especially fun.)

And I can't wait to carve these pumpkins.  
I carved an awesome Superman pumpkin a few days ago, but it's not going to make it to Halloween.  
But these will.
My mom wants to make pumpkin pie.
My brothers want to toast the seeds and eat them.
I just want to carve.
I'll give it a week, before I'm digging in.

If you're too old to trick-or-treat, like I am, you may still need a fun Halloween hairstyle.  
So here's a fun, spider-looking style that works for any age.
Happy Halloween.
Bella
Click here to see more of our  Halloween and Holiday Styles

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bella this is Ali Griffin and I was wondering if you could come up with a crazy hairstyle before Thursday. It's Red Ribon week. I really want to be decked out.

    ReplyDelete