Monday, December 10, 2012

Wet to Set -- Christmas Rosettes Bun



Since this is the 4th Christmas hair-do we're giving you, I wish
I had a name that could go with four calling birds...but I don't.
  
Hopefully, though (because the holidays are usually so hectic and busy) you'll be pleased to know that this is a wet hairstyle and will save you a ton of time.  
So you can free up your day for shopping, wrapping, baking, decorating, helping those in need, 
whatever you enjoy during this season. 
Merry Christmas
Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog, but some hairstyles are hard to do. How can you make sure the bobby pins stay in place? Whenever I try, they slip out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. If you are putting too much hair in the bobby pin, they will slide back out. Try putting less hair in each bobby pin. Also, make sure you've pinned the hair to enough hair that's attached to your head, or it won't hold either. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete