Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Bow


I have an aunt, Mary, who can gift wrap anything and leave it looking spectacular.  I've never seen her
give a gift without it looking like a work of art.

If she's out of cellophane, I bet she could even use a garbage sack and leave it looking beautiful. 

In fact, with her talent for decorating, she could probably wrap up what's in the garbage with a piece of cellophane, a platter, and some metallic ribbons and have it looking like a million bucks.

So this hair-do is for all of you gift-wrappers out there who want a beautiful package.  No gift wrapping supplies necessary except for an elastic and a few bobby pins.
Bella

4 comments:

  1. Could you make a video on straightening hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes one of those would be nice. I know I could use some refreshing tips :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OK thank you so much! It will help me alot! Can't wait to see the video!

      Delete