Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spider Pigtails



We went to a Halloween Carnival last night.
There were carnival games for the kids and 
"Trunk-or-Treat" afterwards.
While I was taking the kids around, my husband was manning our trunk for Trick-or-Treaters.  When it was over, he handed me a nearly empty bag of candy.

"What happened to all the candy?" I asked.  "I bought a ton."

My husband gave me a sheepish look.  "Every time a teenager came by (who he thinks are too old to be Trick-or-Treating) I gave them 1 piece of candy."

"Yeah?  You should still have a bunch left."

"Well there were too many cute little kids.  And every time they came to my trunk, I couldn't help dropping a dozen candies into their bags."

So here's a 12-candy hairstyle for all those upcoming Halloween parties.
Miriam

1 comment:

  1. Those are fun. My daughter is dying to do these.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete